The Social Media Masters Forum 2016 combined international experts from USA, Canada, Mexico, Thailand, UK, and Bahrain will be sharing their success secrets to +250 participants.
SMMF 2016 is a practical and interactive business forum built for the public audience, Integrate social media into your life to communicate with the different levels of the communities for your business & social life.
Join 34 Experts in an unprecedented event in Bahrain & Experience 34 speakers sharing their wisdom inside a 7 minute format sessions.
This event will be power packed with practical wisdom you can implement immediately.
Every speaker will deliver 7 minutes of practical content through the power of storytelling.
The following are sample presentations that will be presented during the event:
- 5 Steps To 6 Figures With LinkedIn
- How To Use Periscope For Fun and Profits
- How to Turn Your Pictures Into Profits With Instagram
- Make Your Ideas Investment Worthy
- The Art and Science of Finding Solutions – Are You a Solutions Oriented Leader?
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
- Why Skills Are Cheap and Passion Is Priceless
- The Money Matrix And How This Affects Your Bottom Line
- How To Build a Solid Online Business That Pays You While You Sleep
- How To Create a Mastermind And Uncover The Hidden Profits
- The Way of a Conscious Entrepreneur: Leading From the Heart
- Essential Steps to Overcome Burnout
- 3 Secrets to Power Up Your Voice
- An Introduction to Black Entrepreneurship
- Everyone Has a Story… How To Utilize Mass Media To Tell Your Story
- The Single-Most, All-Encompassing Leadership Trait
- What Your Body Knows About Growing Your Business
- Where You Are And Discover Where You Want To Go
- Three Steps To Abundance
- A High Heels Paradox. “A Taste of Modern Needs And Values.”
- Mastering the Art Of Living Practical
- And Much More…
You will end your day feeling inspired, touched, motivated and full of ideas to help you in your personal and professional life.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +973 36145666.